Sponsors & Partners
We are so appreciative for the support we have received from our community and sponsors. We would like to recognize and give a big thank you to the following organizations and individuals.
Urban Artistry, Inc. seeks partnerships with aligned entities for this year’s festival. We are dedicated to mutually beneficial collaborations and opportunities that add to the overall festival attendee experience. The festival is a true representation of Urban Artistry’s mission. The week-long exchange promotes all styles of urban dance and arts, all expressions of urban dance including freestyle, competition, and performance, the historical understanding and study of urban arts culture, and the collaboration of organizations and individuals alike to elevate urban arts culture.
As an International Soul Society Festival sponsor, you will reach:
- 18-40 year-old artistic, socially conscious and creative individuals
- Over 5,000 local and international dancers and artists from a variety of countries, such as Germany, Denmark, South Africa, France, Canada, Japan, and Korea
- Established urban arts brands such as U Street Music Hall, Freestyle Session, Beat Refinery, OkayAfrica, DMC World DJ Championships, and Deep Sugar Squad
- Community collaborators such as U Street Music Hall, Eighteenth Street Lounge, The Jam Cellar, and American Parkour
- Local DC area residents interested in arts and community integration
Donate to Urban Artistry now! It’s a fast and easy way to support our mission. Without the generous support of our donors, we could not host the International Soul Society Festival. Please consider supporting Urban Artistry, Inc in our efforts to build a positive and sustainable urban dance community.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. We also accept donations by mail at Urban Artistry, Inc, 932 Philadelphia Ave, 3rd Floor, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Please make checks out to Urban Artistry, Inc.